ALDA - Lista e Dhuratave per Krishtelindje

Lista e deshirave per Alden nga blogu Moments in Time
Christmas 2011








1. Lanvin Cap Toe Ballet Flat. <3 To add some life to dreary school days.










2. YSL OpYum Contrast Pump. <3 They have toes in different colors but these are my favorite.










3. Prada Peep Toe Buckle Bootie. Loveee






4. Marc Jacobs Quilted Debbie Crossbody Bag. It's gorgeus and it's cheaper than the Chanel. I almost like it better because I feel like I'm a little too young for the Chanel Jumbo Flap. Notice that I said "almost." It's a gorgeus little bag nonetheless.


5. I think this would be a very cute dress for any holiday parties that y'all might attend. It has sequins and  it's gold - what more could a girl want? :) (Brooke Sequin Dress on Nastygal.com)



6. Yet another super cute, and sparkly holiday dress. I would take either one, preferably both. :) (Ombre Sparkle Dress on Nastygal.com)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More